Upper Park Shift Disc Golf Backpack Bag
THE 2021 SHIFT
The Game-Changing Shift Disc Golf Bag Was Already The Sport’s Most Comfortable Backpack - And Then They Went Ahead And Made It Better:
- Sleek Design: Room for 18 discs distributed among the many pockets with extra space left over for snacks and clothes. The ultra-light bag itself weighs in at barely 2.5 pounds.
- Versatile: All-weather play is easy with ventilated back panels, a waterproof base, a 40 oz insulated water bottle pocket, and an umbrella pocket, all designed to keep you and your body comfortable.
- Quick Access: The Shift’s vertical storage and ingenious interior design promotes easy and quick in/out access to your discs in any situation.
- Balanced: Thanks to an even more ergonomic handle placement and 4 sturdy feet the Shift is stable even on uneven terrain.
- Durable: When it comes to longevity, you won't find a better bag for the price. This golf backpack has generously sized, durable stretchy fabric pockets and is shielded by abrasion-resistant padding. It’s built to last.
When Upgraded Ergonomic Design Meets All-Weather Durability, You Get A Disc Golf Bag That Lets You Play Longer - And With More Energy - Than Ever
You will notice how comfortable The Shift is when you first slide it on. That’s the beauty of a lightweight, ergonomic design that can be adjusted to fit you. Then, wait till you realize how much energy you still have after a full day on the course - even while carrying up to 18 discs!
With The Shift, you’ll enjoy all-day playing performance with a disc golf bag that was designed to meet the needs of serious disc golfers while providing the features that make our sport more accessible to all.
Storage is The Shift’s sweet spot, with capacity for plenty of discs and additional gear, including four external pockets made of high-grade mesh that expand to fit snacks, gear, and more. Plus, you’ve got D-Rings for rags and towels and waist stash pockets, too.
This is the ideal bag for players that want to play through, no matter the weather. Battle through the heat with a 40 oz insulated water bottle holder and a ventilated back panel. Play on through the rain with the waterproof base and included flap-access rain fly. And don’t be afraid to get a little dirty with the 4 wear-resistant feet that will keep your bag upright and your discs at the ready.
The Highly Recommended Shift Still Has Your Favorite Features And All-New Advancements That’ll Give You An Edge:
- The water bottle pocket is rebuilt and re-centered, meaning there’s no front edge wear.
- Additions include a stool/umbrella slip pocket, an inner mesh pocket against the back wall, and a pencil slip inside the quick-draw mini pocket.
- Thanks to feedback from customers, Upper Park also decided to remove the external bungee, inner side mesh pockets and the front pencil slot.
The Essentials For Tournament-Level Performance
The combination of comfortable, essential materials like the durable, fitted shoulder straps and removable sternum and waist straps ensure you get a balanced bag that will leave you feeling fresh through the whole day’s play.
A Great Fit For Smaller Frames
Thoughtful design elements and upgraded stability make The Shift a great option for athletes of all sizes, even younger players or adults with smaller frames who want access to storage with our ingenious interior design that promotes compact design.