GRIP6 Belt - 2021 Indiana State Championships
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This GRIP6 belt buckle was made for 2021 Indiana State Championships. All belt buckles are blue and the straps are black.
100% MADE IN THE USA - GRIP6 is a provider and supporter of good local jobs.
- INTERCHANGEABLE BUCKLES AND STRAPS- It takes 2 seconds to mix and match. And unlike leather belts, your buckle swap will not damage or dig holes into the belt.
- SIMPLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND COMFORTABLE BELTS- No moving parts on this belt delivers a minimalist look with extreme durability.
- LOW PROFILE BELT- This belt lies down flat and will not protrude out from the pants or dig into the skin.
- DESIGNED WITH COMFORT IN MIND- Ultra-lightweight buckles are shaped with a slight bend for extra comfort.
- NO-SLIP LOCKING MECHANISM- Buckle designed as a single solid part so it doesn’t slip or need adjustment throughout the day.
- HIGH GRADE MATERIAL- Buckles are laser cut from T6061 Aluminum. Strap is woven with high strength nylon webbing.
- ONLY BELT WITH NO HOLES & NO FLAP- The tail of the belt tucks behind the buckle, providing a clean, sleek look.